Introducing our advanced new formula for bone and joint health, OSTEO-RESTORE works on the underlying ailment to repair, restore and actively maintain bone and joint health.
- Pain relief
- Repairs cartilage
- Strengthens bones
Fore more information, click here.
Top tips for staying motivated this winter
- Focus on the benefits. Want to move freely and have more energy, rather than feeling stiff and sluggish? Make a list of all the ways exercise ads to your quality of life and read it regularly, particularly when you lack motivation.
- Set a goal. It might be a few kilos’ weight loss, or a certain distance you want to walk or run. Stick an image that represents your goal somewhere you’ll see it every day – when you look at it, you’ll know that each successful workout brings you closer to achieving your ambition.
- Train with a friend. You’re less likely to skip a session if you’ve got someone depending on you.
- Make your workouts mindful. As much as exercise is about the body, 90% of it is actually mental. Visualisations, positive affirmations and mindfulness meditation can help strengthen your resolve.
- Reward yourself. When you reach your goal, reward yourself. Think about getting a new pair of running shoes or athletic wear. There’s nothing like working towards a goal, achieving it and then splashing out. You’ve earned it.